Sunday, November 26, 2006

White Christmas

After a rough few days, I just wanted to do something to get my mind off of everything and relax today. I had the perfect solution. Watch my all time favorite Christmas movie.
God love the Temple Theatre for showing White Christmas every year. I love that movie. I just wanted to sit in the dark for a couple of hours and drink my hot chocolate laced with peppermint schnapps. Every time I see this movie, I remember why I love it so much. It's a pity that I feel as though I can only watch it during Christmas time.
Anyhow, like I said, I just wanted to get my mind off of everything that's been going on in my life the last few months, but it wasn't happening. I've been an emotional wreck lately. It was bad enough when I started crying at work yesterday, but I couldn't take the movie.
There aren't really any especially touching scenes in the movie, but I started welling up at least 4 times. I kept praying that my sister wouldn't look in my direction when it happened and ask me what the hell was wrong with me...although she knows, so she probably wouldn't have. I think I just need to be sedated or something.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Oooh, a Valium prescription would make a great Christmas present!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home