Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Voicemail

Sometimes I love voicemails. You never know what you're going to get with that. With some people, I know I'm going to laugh every time I get a voice mail. Those normally come from Amanda.
Amanda has had me laughing twice in the last 3 days with her voice mails. On Saturday, she called when I was on the phone with my sister, so I let her go to voicemail. I was making lunch when I checked it, so I put her on speaker phone. Out of nowhere, she asked if I wanted a cock ring for my birthday. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life. The only thing that would have made the moment better would have been if someone had been around and heard the message, but no one was.
Tonight, she left me another message. She wanted to warn me of the mass amounts of alcohol she would be drinking at my party. Then she dropped a huge bomb on me. She said it like it was no big deal, then realized I didn't know about it, but just carried on with her conversation like nothing had happened. God love her.
I called her back, and accidentally hung up the phone before I could leave a message. I called again, and was in the middle of a long message, when her phone cut me off. I never got to finish what I needed to say, but I couldn't call her back a third time. Amanda, call me tomorrow(or tonight if you're still up, I'll be up late).

3 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Thanks for the shoutout, AND the great comment you left on my blog. You will definitely by cited in my paper.

Look for yor post in a day or two!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Noland said...

I feel as though I was blatantly overlooked in this blog. I leave you some GREAT messages. I dont know HOW you could forget that considering WHENEVER I call you I tend to GO to voicemail.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Noland, your voicemails always consist of the same thing; yelling at me for not answering the phone. Did you talk to our friend yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home