Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

It's been 10 days since my car was broken into, and I'm still feeling the effects. I had a shard of glass stuck in my finger, that I was finally able to pull out today. The good news is, my finger isn't as painful anymore, so I'll be blogging again.
Aside from the physical pain I've been going through as a result of these assholes, there's also the financially strain as well. I just got my car back yesterday after getting my window replaced. I immediately stopped to buy a new CD player. I thought I would be able to figure out how to install it myself, but I can't. Wires have never been my forte.
My back passenger tire has been losing air since everything happened. I had to put air in every few days in order to get to and from where ever I was going. I forgot to mention that when they were fixing my window. When I was driving home just now, my car kept pulling to the left. I figured it was because my tire was getting low. When I got home, I realized that the tire is completely flat; to the point that I'm not sure how I was able to drive without seeing sparks. We'll just add that to the tally of things that I have to pay for.
I had big plans to get all dressed up tomorrow so I could look nice for my new driver's license picture(my birthday is Sunday, I expect calls and well wishes from everyone), but since my car is out of commission, I doubt I'll be able to make it. I'll have to drive with an expired license and risk getting pulled over and thrown in jail. Don't you just love people who break into your car and screw up your life for weeks to come?

7 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger christa said...

awwww.... that's so sad. but i laughed at everything. last time i had a flat tire, i went to the place i got it from.... and they replaced it.. FREE. so hah!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Aww Scott ... wanna hug it out?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Kristyn said...

What is wrong with having an expired license???

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
bus wreckers sydney
unwanted cars sydney

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
car for cash brisbane
cash for scrap cars gold coast

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Sell8 - Car Buyers Brisbane said...

When you sell your old scrap car to Cash For Cars Brisbane, we come to your location to remove the vehicle at no cost. All removal fees are waived, and before we load the vehicle, you have cash in your pocket. We are the car removal company that buys any make and condition of a car- Ford, Holden, Isuzu, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, or something else. Our top-of-a-line car wrecking facility allows us to recycle scrap metal in an eco-friendly way.

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger FlowerCity said...

If you're seeking the finest flowers and impeccable designs, FlowerCity is here to exceed your expectations. Explore our wide selection of bouquet of flowers in Sydney and experience the magic of real, fresh flower arrangements. Come visit us in Mays Hill, Blacktown, Auburn, Lidcombe, or Parramatta, or discover our other suburban locations. FlowerCity - Leading Flower Shop in Sydney where beauty and freshness bloom.


Flower city

 

Post a Comment

<< Home