Saturday, October 07, 2006

Only In My Life


Once again, I've been neglecting my blog. This past week has kind of sucked. Okay, the last few months in my life have kind of sucked. I'm getting tired of everything that's been going wrong in my life lately. Things seem to be getting better now though. We'll just hope it stays that way. I don't know how much more stress my poor heart can take.
Anyhow, the picture to the left is of my friend Kristyn. She's in a costume for a show she didn't do...long story. I love her to death. A while ago, I let her know I would tutor her in her math class if she needed the help. Mind you, I haven't been in a math class for about 3 years, but I figured I would still remember.
Thursday night, she called me out on my favor I had offered. She called me during the day and told me to be ready to do math at rehearsal that night. Since we're in opposite scenes, we really didn't get to do much together. In response, we did what any normal people would do in this situation. We went to the bar to do math homework. That's right, we were in the middle of a crowded bar trying to figure out how to complete the square and use the quadratic equation.
I don't really think I helped her too much, but it was an experience I'll never forget. People kept asking us if we were really doing math, or if it was just a ploy to be alone. Sadly, we really were doing math.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I totally dig guys who do math! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home