Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Welcome Back


Although I love my family, I sometimes wonder what it would have been like to be born into different circumstances. Would I be less self-conscious/mean/ugly/depressed?
To the chagrin of some of my readers, I'm not going to go into too much detail with this post. All I'll say is that I've been a jackass to some people recently. If I could take things back, I would. Unfortunately, we make mistakes and have to deal with them. So, to those that I've made upset and angry, I'm sorry. I love you all.

4 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger christa said...

I'm so happy you're back. Good luck with everything. And thanks for not being mean to me!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I agree! It's good to have you back. But you can still call if ya need to talk! :)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger amanda said...

1. Kudos for the use of the word "chagrin."

2. Glad you're back.

3. When I saw that picture, my first thought was "Is Scott being self-deprecating about the size of his teeth AGAIN?"

4. Don't hate me.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

As cliche as it may sound, you have to take every negative experience in life and look for the positive side.


Ok, that doesn't sound cliche, just dumb and poorly written. lol

Glad to see your back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home