Friday, September 01, 2006

Life Sucks

I don't know why it bothers me so much, seeing as how I didn't do anything wrong, but I feel like crap. I had a horrible day at work today. I was accused of horrible things by a client. I wouldn't care so much, but it's from a client that I really like, and the things that she said I did are horrible, and could actually result in me getting fired if they were true. Luckily, my boss is standing behind me and realizes that I didn't do the things she is saying. I have a knot in my stomach right now, just knowing that someone could think I could do something like that. My confidence was non existent the second half of my shift, and I just wanted to cry all day. I'll deal with it the best way I know how; drinking. Luckily for me, tonight is Warnke family bar night, Sept '06 edition.

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger christa said...

It wasn't me! If I was there I would buy you a drink.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Oooh, what did you (not) do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home