Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Last Weekend



This weekend is the last weekend of my show. If you haven't seen it yet, you should come. If you have seen it, you should come again.

Whenever I do a show, I'm ready for it to be done by the time it ends. I may be a little sad about it, but I'm always ready to get on with my life. I can't say that about this show.

I hated this show when we first started doing it. Now, I don't want it to end. I've had so much fun on it. How often do you get to run around half naked on stage...okay, I've had to do it in a few shows. I love that all we have to do is act like horny little perverts, and I get to hang out with my friends every night.

I've made a few new friends during this show, and it's sad to know I probably won't see them too often after I'm done with the show. It's almost time to retire my thong, and I'm not ready to do it yet.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Are you in that photo?

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

To the left, but Sam's head is kind of blocking my face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home