Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thongs



In preparation for my trashy costume, I decided I needed to buy a thong. I wanted some extra support, as well as a little added security should there happen to be a wardrobe malfunction during the show. Being the fashionista that I am, I figured that a thong would be ideal so I wouldn't have to worry about panty lines. I went to Lover's Lane again yesterday to browse through their selection.

I purchased a nice black thong from them. It wasn't till after I got home, that I realized it was a stripper's thong. That meaning there is velcro on the sides so you can rip it off. Hot as it may sound, it is really uncomfortable; think velcro digging into the skin around your hips while dancing, and I realized I couldn't use it. Lover's Lane has a strict no return policy, so I was stuck with it. I'm sure it will come in handy sometime.

I had the day off today, so I decided to go shopping for a thong again. I went to the mall to peruse the selection of the department stores. Let me just say, I was embarrassed beyond belief. It's one thing to go into Lover's Lane to get a thong(they carded me by the way, I love that I'm 24 and still get carded going into an adult store), but it's another to be at Marshal Fields and getting one. My face was red the entire time.

I found a nice black thong without any velcro and brought it up to the fragrance counter, since I needed to get more cologne. While I was waiting in line, I noticed that they were giving out $10 off coupons if you purchased something. I figured I would get my cologne and use the coupon at a different counter and save the money.

It wasn't till after I was checked out that the sales associate told me that the coupon wasn't good until tomorrow. I have a tech rehearsal all day tomorrow with a full dress, so I was out of luck. I ended up having to say, "Oh, I forgot about this, can you ring it up too?" As I handed her my thong. I was mortified.

Later in the day, I was proud of my purchase and showed it to Samantha, one of my fellow cast members, as we were on a beer run for the cast. She grabbed it from me and held it out the window for all the world to see.

4 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger christa said...

This is a fun post! I love reading about your underwear.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I think that we need a picture of this costume you are wearing. Seems like you've put a lot of effort into it. And we want to see what "else" you are putting into it! HAHA!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Yeah, how are you going to post about a thong and not include a picture! How rude!

Anyhoo, I am not a big fan of thongs myself. I have worn them in the past only a few select times. They are uncomfortable!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I hope your opening night went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home