Monday, July 31, 2006

White Trash at 7-11



I don't really expect high class when I go to 7-11. It is afterall, a convince store. However, I do expect people to behave a little better then they did last night when I was there.

I had to get gas and a few other things. I parked at the gas pump and walked in as my car was filling. Let me just inform everyone who may not know any better; under no circumstances, is it acceptable to spit a loogy. I don't care if you're by yourself, it's just disgusting. I seriously gag if I see someone do it.

As I was walking inside, I had to pass by a pickup truck. I was a few feet from the passenger side door, when the person sitting inside hacked a huge loogy out the window. It missed me by a few feet. I was pissed beyond belief. The asshole in the truck laughs when he sees me and said, good thing I looked first, huh?

Yeah, it's a good thing your pea sized brain was able to look before you spit that because I seriously would have killed you if it hit me. Furthermore, how is that funny that you did that. I would have been mortified if the situation was reversed(and it never will be reversed, mind you, because I don't spit that crap out in parking lots. I was raised with a little more class then that).

My niece always tells me that I have no manners when I eat with her. I actually have very good manners, I just choose not to use them when I'm around family and good friends. A loud burp can be very funny when in the correct company. With that said, here's what happened when I walked inside.

I was waiting in line to pay, and of course the people in front of me were arguing the price of what they were buying and had to rummage through their 12 pockets so they could pay with exact change(I'm so impatient, it's ridiculous). I was getting more irritated by the second, when the person in line behind me burped. Oh no, not a small burp, but a huge belch, and he leaned forward toward my ear when he did it. I'll give him a small amount of credit, he did say excuse me. I'm avoiding 7-11 for the next few days.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger amanda said...

It's actually a CONVENIENCE store, not a convince store. Although your story convinces me that the Tri-Cities area is full of trashy people.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

It also should convince you that I can't spell and that spell check does have its limits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home