Monday, July 24, 2006

Frustrated



I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I hate this show. I really hate that I'm rehearsing for it even more. I keep trying to act like I'm excited to be there when I go to rehearsal, but actually, I can't wait for it to be done. The storyline, the characters, the music...it just can't be any worse.

The only redeeming quality of doing this show is that I have a lot of my friends in the cast with me. That's just a small ray of sunlight in the dark world of my rehearsals. I'm ready to be done with this show, and I just started rehearsals.

The obvious solution would be to quit and not worry about it anymore. My sense of responsibility won't allow me to do that though. I'm stuck for the next month wanting to drive nails in my eyes every night. I think I'm going to start drinking before I go to rehearsal from now on to make it more fun.

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I am frustrated too! My brother has me trying to teach high school kids how to waltz. Oh, I swear it is impossible!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Ha, ha. I had to learn how to waltz when I was in high school for a show, and it was the only dance I've ever been able to learn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home