Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cinnamon Rolls



We've all done stupid things in our lives. I just think that I've done more stupid things then most people. I just don't realize the consequences of my actions till it's too late. It's something I've never outgrown, and probably never will.

In high school, the cooks would sometimes make cinnamon rolls to go with lunch. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon rolls, but I will eat them from time to time if they're around. The rolls were huge, about the size of the smaller size of paper plates...well they were square, and the plates are round, so they weren't actually the same same size, but they covered about the same surface area.

One day, my freshman year of high school, people were making fun of my mouth for being so big during lunch. One of the many reasons I hate my mouth to this day. Anyhow, the people at my table started taking bets if I could fit a whole cinnamon roll in my mouth. I was kind of a looser my freshman year, and didn't really have any friends, so I was willing to do just about anything to make friends. They're squishy, and my mouth is huge, so I knew I could do it. Plus, I didn't want to disappoint everyone at the table and not try.

It took some pushing and stretching of my mouth, but I managed to do it. It was one of the proudest moments of my life. For about 2 seconds, I sat there with my cheecks puffed out, thinking how cool I was. Then I realized the problem. I couldn't chew, and I couldn't spit it out.

There was no extra room in my mouth to chew, and I couldn't get my fingers in my mouth to pull it back out. It was stuck. Having that much food in your mouth causes you to salivate excessively. I started to drool a little bit, and then started to choke.

I was worried that if I was choking, I would throw up, but there wouldn't be anywhere for it to go, so I would die. Wouldn't that be embarrassing. Eventually, it started to break down some in my mouth, and I was able to chew it a little. I swallowed it, but not before grossing out everyone sitting near me. My plan to impress everyone and make new friends completely backfired.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger christa said...

my cousin had his jaw wired shut after he broke it. on day he started gagging and he felt like he was going to throw up so they had to call 911 and rush him to the hospital before he puked or he would have totally died!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Did you ever get your tooth fixed?

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Gross!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home