Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Shaking it with Shakespeare



I've enjoyed my last week or so of freedom since Rocky ended. I've gone to a party, gone to the movies, and even had time to sleep. It's been amazing. In all honesty, I've felt really lazy, but that's just because I'm a freak who feels as though I need to be doing something 20 hours a day.

Anyhow, my free time is no longer. I got a call tonight asking if I would be in Hamlet. Right, because I'm talented enough to do that show. Small part that it is, it doesn't really make much of a difference. My experience with Billy was when I had to ready Romeo and Juliet my freshman year in high school and ended up renting the movie instead because I couldn't follow it.

So, for the next 2 months or so, I again have no life. Sleep is over rated, and something I've learned to do without over the course of my life. I just hope I get to wear tights.

9 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger christa said...

What about the Wizard of Oz?

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Not doing the Wizard of Oz.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I have lots of advice to give you on doing Shakespeare. First off, don't call him Billy. Call me for the rest.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger christa said...

Not doing the Wizard of OZ?! What?! Why?!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

i hope you wear tights too. Well, only if you post a pic of your bulge. Those Shakespearan times sure were homoerotic. yum!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Oops. I realized that I'm actually doing McBeth, not Hamlet. News to me. Amanda, call me, I want to know the rest of your advice. There is a picture on my myspace that shows the trashy-ness of my costume from Rocky, for those interested.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Oh, shit, you're doing Macbeth? (note the spelling) I was in Macbeth in college. I know it like the back of my hand. Who are you playing? And when is it, so I can come see it?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Shakey is cool! So are tights! If you need advice about wearing tights, let me know! ;)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Casey, I'm a pro with wearing tights. You should see pictures from previous halloween costumes. Amanda, I know the correct spelling, but I like Mc better, it reminds me of McDonald's and how everything has a Mc before it. Show is the last weekend of Oct and first weekend of Nov. I don't know who I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home