Saturday, September 30, 2006

Cricket


On occasion, I decide to write about my friends on my blog. Since I'm bored, and my friends are out of town/working; which means I'm at home alone on a Saturday night, I decided to write about my good friend Amanda...A.K.A., Cricket.
I've known Amanda for about 5 years now. Not too long in the great scheme of things, but long enough to know that she is a great friend. We met during Grease at the good old Pit. I think I may have written that before.
Amanda is one of those people you can trust. She is the only person, other then me, who knows the password to my blog. Perhaps that is because I know the password to hers too. She's only abused the privilege once, to correct a blog entry I had written about the Red Violin.
The picture above is actually a picture of her on her birthday back in '84. Spectacular, isn't it? She looks just as smashing in present day. She was even crowned "Miss Lake Dardenelle" a few years back.
Amanda always takes time out of her busy schedule to correct my spelling and tell me what weekends I'm allowed to throw birthday parties on, so she will be able to attend. God love her.

4 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

ahh, yes... amanda. so many memories. she tickles my fancy. (though she should crash weddings more)
if only i could see her squeal with laughter now. me loves her.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Casey said...

She seems like a fun gal - at least that's what I get from reading her blog. And she's friends with my friend Dustin - so she can't be that bad. GO AMANDA!!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Aw, stop, you're going to make me blush.

Can you believe how serious I look in that picture? What a strange 6-year-old I was.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Um, just a strange 6 year old? What about a strange 28 year old?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home