Saturday, September 30, 2006

ADD


A few days ago, Lisa told me how to update my profile on myspace, to include fun surveys and cool layouts. I know how to do the surveys, so those will be slowly added to my page, but the process for changing the layouts has completely slipped my mind. I was trying to do change my layout and put a song on my page today, when I realized, not only do I not know what I'm doing, but I must have one of the worst cases of ADD ever.
Here's the thing. Everyone who knows me, knows how impatient I am. I hate to sit around and be idle. I constantly have to be doing something, which would explain why I normally get about 5 hours of sleep each night and work about 19 hour days. When I was looking for layouts and music, I realized that maybe it isn't impatience so much as being physically unable to sit still long enough to finish a task.
I thought I knew how to change my layout. I was trying to do it, but after about 20 seconds, I realized that I didn't feel like looking anymore and just chose one to use. It didn't work, but that isn't important.
I can't for the life of me figure out how to add a song to my profile(Amanda, call me, I'll give you my password and let you do it for me. I'm so over trying to figure it out). I tried for a bit, but I just can't do it anymore. I can't sit around trying to figure it out.
Like most things in my life, I can't complete a task. Don't think this makes me an active person, because I'm not. I simply can't stand waiting around for something. I always think there is something more important I could be doing. Maybe I should be medicated for this...or sedated.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger christa said...

awww... that's really sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home