Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bastards

I'm so pissed right now. I had my show tonight, and decided that since I don't work tomorrow or anything, I would go out and have a good time. There was a Halloween party going on just down the road, so I left my car and went to it.
I was walking back to my car, and noticed broken glass around my drivers side door. Some jackass decided to break into my car and steal my CD player. Luckily, I had locked the door, so they smashed my window. It gets better.
Of course, there was glass all over my seat, so as I was cleaning it off, I cut my thumb. I hoped the assholes who did it were still close by and would decide to try to mug me at that point because I would have killed them. No such luck.
After I cleaned off my seat, I remembered that my check book was in the glove compartment. I checked, and it was still in there with all my checks. At least one good thing out of all of this.
Against my better judgment, I decided to drive home. I was about half way home before I even thought that I should have called the police and filed a claim. Not that the CD player is that big of a deal, but I know it's going to cost me a lot of money to get my window fixed. So much for insurance if I didn't file a claim.
Anyhow, after I got in my car, I turned it on and turned on the headlights. The stupid fuckers messed up my lights on my dashboard when they took out my CD player, so I couldn't see how fast I was driving. I was just waiting for a cop to pull me over for speeding the whole way home.
Of course someone wouldn't have the courtesy to break into my car in the summer. I froze the whole way home. I sure do love Saginaw.

4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Poor thing. Getting your car broken into sucks. It's happened to me twice. And don't even get me started on having broken windows. That's happened to me twice, too, both times in winter in Michigan.

Let's sell our cars, take the money, and move to Jamaica, where the only cars are taxis.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger christa said...

how was the party?

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

my little, shivering condom dispenser... i would have kept your crotch warm on the ride home.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Sorry to hear that! I've had my car broken into a few times, too! One time, they broke my window with a huge piece of cement. All they took was a take-out bow that was full of chili cheese fries ... which they threw on the ground further down the street! I carried that piece of cement in my car for a few months to use as a weapon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home