Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Kids on the Block


I just read an email from my sister that made me laugh. It seems that former New Kids on the Block member, Jordan Knight will be in town on Friday to sign autographs. Why, I'm not sure. I'm kind of disappointed because I'll be at rehearsal, and think it would be so great to get his autograph. Anyone who lives in the area and is free from 7-9 on Friday, head to Kathleen's, I want an autograph. I'm being sarcastic by the way. However, if someone does feel so inclined to do so, I'll Be Loving You(Forever) 'Cause You got It(The Right Stuff). I'm serious, No More Games. Till my next blog, keep Hangin' Tough.

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger christa said...

I just read your post on my blog and laughed so hard i choked. and then i almost died. but i didn't. and i am still laughing.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Ooh, Jordan. He was my favorite!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Oops. I guess Peanut likes to chew cords. I didn't know. She was so pissed at me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home