Sunday, November 12, 2006

25

I don't know why my computer won't allow me to upload my picture, but I give up. I turned 25 today. Shoot me now. I'm getting too old.
Today was actually pretty low key. I'm saving myself for the big party on Saturday. I'm incredibly excited about it, but I had a little bit of a mishap, which may cause some problems.
I bought some stripper boots to go with my costume(pimps and ho's theme FYI). They have huge heels and platforms. The problem is that they're a little small. I decided to put them on Friday night for a few minutes to see if I could stretch them out a little. They actually stretched some, and I was happy. When I was about to take them off, I somehow managed to break the heel on one of them.
I'm hoping I can super glue it and all will be fine. If not, I'm just going to be a gimpy ho. I can't wait to whore it up on Saturday.

4 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Cinderella said...

Happy 25th! I just turned 28, so I know how you feel (I feel worse) lol..

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger christa said...

I found a friend to bring!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Are you dressing as a pimp, or a ho?

I can't wait.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Casey said...

For those of us OVER 25 .... shut it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home