Friday, November 17, 2006

Almost Time

I'm uber excited for the party tomorrow. Yes, I just wrote uber, and I don't think that's how it's even spelled. I got 10 hours of sleep last night and feel great today. Hurray for my health!
I think I may end up being kicked out of the bar tomorrow. My costume is that trashy. The top makes me look skanky enough, but the bottoms are going to cause some problems. They don't quite cover my butt cheeks. Oops. Actually, all they are is a pair of girl's panties. I can't believe I'm going out in public like this.
When I bought them today, I rationalized with myself that I would be wearing fishnets, so it would be okay. Right, because fishnets provide so much coverage. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few drinks in before I get sent home.
Whatever, I'm so ready to get to this party it's ridiculous. I'm going to need some liquid courage before I get there though. Luckily for me, MJ is having a pre-party at her house while we all get ready tomorrow night. I should be good to go by 9.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger amanda said...

So fun. So, so fun.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

You are so trashy and that's why I love you... How are you feelin' today?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home