Thursday, November 16, 2006

I Need a Quick Fix

Just over 46 hours till the big birthday party, and what should happen? I'm coming down with the flu. I woke up sweating like a pig last night. My tummy has been a rumbling all day today, although I have yet to get sick. I've been having spells of feeling light headed on and off today.
What should I do? I'm worried that I'll be sick during the party. Short of being completely incapacitated, I'll be there though. Damn it, I have my costume all planned out...although I need to make some last minute purchases to complete it tomorrow. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will only be a 24 hour bug. I've been feeling worse as the day goes on, which leads me to believe the worst is yet to come. If worse comes to worse, I guess I can always drink orange juice(with lots of vodka mixed in) at the party. At least I'll be getting some vitamins out of it.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

baby, you and me are on the same page. i've been kinda nauseous and achey the past two days. i might die. but i won't do it until after the party.
oh, and i don't know if i'll be able to get some suitable costume together. i might just be the "give me a light there, ho" and walk around with a lighter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home