Tuesday, November 21, 2006

8 Hours

I decided to do a little experiment with myself this week. I decided that no matter what it took, I would get 8 hours of sleep every night this week. No matter what, I vowed to make it through the entire week before I decided if it was worth it or not.
It isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm a night person. I like to stay up late reading, watching movies, or updating my blog. It takes a lot of self control for me to get in bed by 11.
I was expecting all these great things to happen from all the extra sleep I would be getting. I was wrong. After two full nights of sleep, I feel like crap. It seems like the more sleep I get, the more my body wants. I've been dragging all day long for the last two days, and never seem to fully wake up. What's wrong with me?

2 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I'm no scientist, but I've heard that you can in fact get too much sleep. Why don't you try for 7 hours, or six, if you consistently get less than that, and see how that feels?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Oooh, go for the 8 hours! You will feel and look great. Once I got back on a regular sleep schedule my skin just glowed and I never had anymore zits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home