Saturday, April 22, 2006

No Manners



As many of you can probably attest, I have problems after eating. I'm a fast eater. I'm not one to talk during a meal, I want to eat, then I'll talk. The problem is, that if you shove food into your face, you end up getting gassy.

Lisa hates me because I always burp when I'm on the phone with her, or worse yet, when we're out in public. I have no shame in it. She yelled at me for burping no less then 12 times when I was on the phone with her tonight. Sorry Lisa.

I guess it's just the white trashiness inside of me. There are certain things I won't do; leave the house without ironing my clothes, talk with my mouth full, go without brushing my teeth, or skip a day of showering, but I have no shame with burping. I guess no one is perfect, but I'm close.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you're super perfect....ive gotten you to talk with your mouth full of food before though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home