Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Easter Molestation



I have a huge phobia of people dressed up in costumes. I tried to overcome it and would get my picture taken with Santa and the Easter Bunny if I was out with my friends and saw them at the mall or the store. It worked for a while, but when I was 17, something happened, and I will never trust someone dressed in a costume again because of it.

I was at the store with my sister, and we thought it would be fun to get our picture taken with the Easter Bunny. I had to give myself a few seconds to psych myself up before we could get it done. I didn't think about what we were doing, and didn't look at the costume before we sat on its lap.

The photographer was getting the camera into focus, and I felt something on my back. At first, I thought the person in the costume was just trying to get comfortable and figure out where his or her hand should go. That's when the rubbing started. Yes, the Easter Bunny was feeling me up on my back.

I didn't know what to do. I mean, you can't really cause a scene when there's a bunch of little kids standing around, but I didn't know where the hand was heading, and I didn't want to find out. Lucky for us, the photographer took the picture about 2 seconds later, and I jumped up.

The person in the costume kept looking at me as we waited for the pictures to develop. I felt so violated. I still have that picture up in my room, Nothing looks too askew with it, but let me tell you, that was one horny little rabbit.

5 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

silly rabbit. dicks aren't for kids.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

I'm jealous. I just griped about not having been molested as a kid, and hear you share your story of the Easter Bunny felling up! It's not fair!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Scott, you should come see me on tour. I'll tell all the muppets to go molest you in the audience!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Casey, that would be my worst nightmare come true. I can't even think about that in a joking manner.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

could you tell if it was a boy or girl bunny?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home