Monday, April 03, 2006

Myspace or yours?



I really wanted to hate myspace. Honestly, the whole conception of it doesn't seem like anything special. I joined for two reasons. My friends all have myspace accounts and I wanted to fit in, and I'm a bit of a stalker. Despite that my stalking didn't seem to turn out as well as I hoped it would...so sad, if only I was more interesting, people would like me more, I've still become addicted. My myspace account sucks, I don't have nay cool songs downloaded to it or even good pictures posted. I need to work on that yet.

One of my secret desires is that someone from high school that I don't like will see my page and decided to check out my blog. All the people who thought they were too good for me or better then me will realize how witty and funny I can be after reading my blog and decide they want to to be my myspace friend. Nothing will give me greater joy then to decline them as my friends.

Speak of the devil, I just got a new myspace friend request. Got to go find out who it is.

4 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, who were you stalking? I mean, who wouldn't want you as a stalker?

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I can think of a few people.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

huh. I hate myspace. Had an account and closed it within a month.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

OMG Carly, I completely forgot about Raul and Celeste. Dont' you worry, it wasn't you that was requesting me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home