Sunday, March 26, 2006

Got Ink?



I decided to get a new tattoo this weekend. I didn't really know what I wanted, just that I wanted a new one. My brother and sister decided they wanted to get one too, so we made a family day of it yesterday.

We went to the tattoo place to look for designs. My brother actually had a design drawn up for what he wanted the next time he got one, but left it in New Orleans. He decided to just wait till he got back home to get his. That left MJ and me. I was having trouble deciding what to get. That's when I saw the Colonel Sanders tattoo. We're talking about the same colonel who is the face of KFC. It's a portrait of his face, and about the funniest thing I've ever seen. I thought it would be hilarious to get it on my ass.

In time, I decided to go with a design on my lower back. I think it's cool, but I'm not sure everyone else liked it too much. Whatever, it's my body. By the time we picked out what we wanted, the artists told us we would have to come back later in the day to get them done since they had people coming in with scheduled appointments. I had to work that night, so we scheduled appointments for next week to get them done. I'm so excited. I want to be more white trash then I already am and cover my body with ink.

5 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I want a new tattoo also! I want mine on the "v" ab muscle thing. 2 stars.

When you get yours, you'll have to post a pic!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I fell asleep reading. Too much alcohol during the weekend, it wore me out. You should have called me.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Yes, please post a picture when you get the tat.
How many do you see yourself having? Maybe you could be the crazy veterinarian guy with full sleeves. Dogs don't care if you have tattoos all over your arms!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I don't have any visible ones. I don't want people to judge me based on my body art...that, and it's more fun to show them to people if I have to undress a little.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I still think you should get a picture of me tattooed on you somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home