Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dumbass



My brother is a stupid fuck. I'm drunk as I write this, so I apologize. My brother and my sister went out to eat with my dad tonight. I fell asleep before they went out and ended up meeting up with them just before they were ready to leave.

I stole my dad's beer and started to drink. When the owner of the restaurant came to talk to us, my stupid brother decided to tell him how our waitress hadn't asked for my ID before I started drinking. He wanted to get me in trouble, but the waitress was the one who was going to get into trouble. I kept telling him to shut up, but he is too dumb to realize what was going on.

I wish everyone had class like me.

8 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

class like yours, scott, can only be bought at gas stations.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

is this the same brother that wants to sleep with you? You should have just given him a hand job under the table, that would have kept him preoccupied.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

um...so, what else happened?

I think Chicago "sexbox" has a total crush on you yo.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Who doesn't have a crush on me? Funny thing is, I was giving him a handjob at the time. Who knew?

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Please tell me that's a picture of the Warnke kids in this post.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I wish it was, but no, it isn't.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

um....again....what else happened????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home