Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hit the Road



I checked my schedule at work today and had about 20 seconds of euphoria when I saw that I have next weekend off. I have so many people that I've been promising to visit the last few months and years, but have never had the time to make the trip. I decided that next weekend would be the perfect time to make one of those trips. Before I could even decide who I was going to bless with my company, I realized that I wouldn't be able to make any trips. I volunteered to work at Pit and Balcony that Saturday night. I hate volunteer work. It always foils my plans. Starting next month, I'm going to make one trip each month. That's my goal. Keep your house clean, you never know when I may show up on your doorstep, uninvited.

10 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

well, I know where my first road trip will take me.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Come to Chicago! (but no concussion contests and no playing with my pepper spray)

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Casey said...

You can come visit me on the road if ya want. Always excitement in a new city!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger amanda said...

You can't come visit me.

Just thought I'd change things up a bit - all these people are inviting you, I thought I'd disinvite you.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Amanda, I thought I had done something to piss you off for a minute. I'll visit everyone in due time...Manders, you're probably gonna be first.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

um, cancel the volunteer gig. That is why it is called volunteering. Chicago is a lovely place to visit and you could meet all us fellow bloggers you haven't before.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Noland said...

come to NYC, fly out on friday night and go back on sunday night.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Come see me on the road! I knew Amanda would be first but fit me in yo!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Is anyone else having all sorts of trouble with blogger tonight, or is it just me? It won't let me use my links or publish new posts.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

you can visit me! oh wait.... I felt left out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home