Monday, March 06, 2006

I Wet Myself



Saturday morning, I woke up with a fever and a cold. Nothing too serious, just enough to make me feel like crap. After work, I decided to take a nap. I felt a little better. When I woke up yesterday morning, I felt sick again, so I took another nap. When I woke up, I was starving because I hadn't eaten in 2 days since I didn't have any appetite while I was sick.

I took this to be a good sign. If you're hungry again, you must be feeling better. I went to rent some videos and get some food. As I was standing in line at the video store, I started shaking since I was so weak. I realized I should probably eat asap.

I spent the entire day laying on the couch, eating. It was glorious. By the time the Oscar's came on, I felt like my old self again, only congested. I figured I had gotten over my fever and everything was back to normal.

I went to bed last night and everything still felt normal. No chills, no weakness, no sweating. I figured my fever had broke slowly during the day since I was randomly sweating a few times during North Country.

I woke up to the grossest experience today. I was completely wet. I'm not talking damp, but soaked. You could have rung sweat out of my clothes they were so wet. Apparently my fever hadn't broken yet, and it did at some point last night. I've had fevers break before and been fairly well moistened, but never like this. I seriously don't know how I lost as much fluid as I did without becoming dehydrated. Gross.

7 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Wow, it must have been reallly bad to blog about it twice.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Oops, I must have hit the publish button twice.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

ewwwwwww! The only time I have had a fever that bad was when I got strep throat for the first time.....at age 24!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Casey said...

This happened to me the other night too! I was shivering in bed, teeth chattering, and my roomie was hot! Well, middle of the night, I wake up sweating. EWW!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Awww...I feel so bad for sickies. I turn into a big big baby when I get sick. I want to be taken care of, but still have the right to be a bitch to whoever is caring for me.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

hahaha....wetting yourself...or myself. this one time Amanda and I drank a bunch of bud light at my moms and then went to bed on the fold out couch and I started to pee myself but woke up just in time to get to the bathroom. i know Amanda is thankful i woke up...as am I.

look at me-no shame.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You may not have any shame, but that is fricking funny Dustin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home