Thursday, March 02, 2006

Things To Do


I had the day off today, and had huge plans to do a whole bunch of things I have been avoiding for the last few weeks. As luck would have it, we got a ton of snow last night, and I didn't feel like driving through it. Instead, I spent the day reading and watching TV. Boring, but a much needed day of relaxation.
While I was making the transition from watching TV to picking up my book, I started thinking of all the things I really should be doing at that moment. That's when I remembered that I made a list of things I wanted to do before I die when I was in high school. I have no idea where I actually put the list, I'm sure it's in a landfill somewhere. I tried to remember what was on that list, and realized just how much I have to accomplish still before my time is up.
Here's what I remember:
1) Get a tattoo...did that one, twice.
2) Ride a bull...I rode a mechanical one once, and I consider that close enough. I have a scar from that, so I'm not doing the real thing.
3) See the 7 natural wonders of the world...Amanda don't even think about writing a post about the picture of me at the Grand Canyon.
4) Drive in a demolition derby.
5) Skydive
6) See an endangered species in its natural habitat..saw a bald eagle catch a fish over a lake this summer. Not sure if bald eagles are endangered still or not, but for the sake of my list, I'll say they are.
7) Visit all the continents
I have a long way to go. Anyone willing to fund any of my goals, feel free to send me some money. If you don't have my address, you can email me, my email address is available on my profile, and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

3 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger amanda said...

My future sister-in-law's grandmother went skydiving for her 80th birthday. Pat and Natalie watched. I'll come watch you, but I won't jump with you.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I can send you a postcard from Europe if ya want?

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i dont make list anymore, i just set myself up for failure that way. but best of luck to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home