Wednesday, March 01, 2006

No Longer a Virgin



Last night, in celebration of Mardi Gras, I gave up my virginity...to pub crawls. The question I have for myself is, why? Not why did I go out last night, but why have I never done a pub crawl before?

I actually wasn't going to go out last night. My boss asked me at work if I was going to go out for Fat Tuesday. I thought this was an odd question because she knew I had to work all day today. She was honestly surprised and sounded a little disappointed when I told her I wasn't going to. Twist my arm, I'll go.

I ended up getting dressed and ready to meet a few people at the bar. I decided I should stop and buy some beads before getting to the bar. I couldn't find any anywhere, and since I didn't really like what I was wearing, I stopped at the mall and bought a new shirt to change into. I'm a mess.

For the price of a pub crawl ticket, your first drink was only $1.50 at every bar, you didn't have to pay cover charges, and you got a free string of beads at every bar. I love a deal. More so, I love to participate in things. I don't know what it is, but I felt like I was part of some exclusive VIP club.

My favorite parts of the night were when my sister whispered to me, "I don't want to be mean, but I think that girl may be the ugliest person I've ever seen." It's when things like that happen that I know I was born into the right family. Having my younger brother send a picture of his fiancee mooning my sister and me to MJ's phone, and trying to get beads from the bartender at Retro Rocks.

The beads at Retro Rocks was actually the highlight of the night. We were feeling pretty good by the time we got there. Like I said, you got free beads at every bar, but most of the time, you ended up getting a ghetto strand. They had nice ones at all the bars if you bought your ticket from them. After Molly lied and ended up with 4 strands of beads from Retro Rocks, instead of the one strand she was supposed to get, we decided to go for the good beads.

We tried to make friends with Trevor, the bartender, and get beads from him. He wouldn't give them out though. Bastard. I went to one of the other bartenders and tried to get beads from her, and she wouldn't give them to me. Molly tried to get some boys to give her their beads. She was somewhat successful, I guess. They threw her some beads, which hit her in the face, but they were more of the ghetto beads, and not the cool ones we were after.

I told Molly to stop being a pussy and flash the bartender. She wouldn't do it, so I offered to flash him. I wanted the beads. She told me she didn't think it was a good idea. I still think it would have been. I mean, I would have gotten the beads, and Mardi Gras is all about getting drunk and trashy, so it would have been okay.

4 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Casey said...

WOO HOO for Mardi Gras! I wish I would have been home in Louisiana for it! If you'd flash me, I'd give ya beads!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

anal beads?

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

hey, i know trevor. and he is not an asshole. he is a hot-ass motherfucker who knows how to work his cock. god love him.
and no, not anal beads, charlie. they were handing out vaginal beads. the ones with mexican jumping beans inside.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Um Paul, how do you know Trevor knows how to work his cock?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home