Friday, February 17, 2006

My Small Bladder and Other intriguing Stories



Amanda broke into my blog(again) to correct a post that I wrote. She forgot to mention all the insanity that ensued during our road trip to Interlochen that day.

Amanda and I had a full day planned; watching From Justin to Kelly in the theater, road trip up north, and a Joshua Bell concert. I woke up that morning with the worst ghonorrhea infection you could imagine in my throat. It was horrible. The only way I could talk was to drink water before I said anything.

By the time we left the theater and started to drive up north, I had no less then two gallons of water in me, and was continuing to drink. Needless to say, many bathroom breaks were needed. The most unfortunate part of driving through small towns is that there isn't always a rest stop. The most fortunate thing is the things you see while driving.

While we were driving, we passed a hearse. When I say we passed it, I don't mean it was driving in the opposite direction on the road. It was sitting on the side of the road with a for sale sign in it. We had to stop and investigate. How often do you see a powder blue hearse on the side of the road? I'll answer that, that was the first and only time I've seen it. I considered calling the number posted on the sign because...well, big back seat.

We got back on the road, and about twenty feet later, I had to pee again. Since there was no gas station within 20 miles, I made Amanda drive down a back road. I started to piss at the same time a car turned down the road. Since I was in someone's front yard with my cock out, and someone was coming, I kind of freaked out. I tried to go as quick as I could, but the car was rapidly approaching. I stopped peeing about halfway through relieving myself, and jumped back in the car. I didn't want to get an indecent exposure fine or something.

5 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Scott, I didn't think it was appropriate to talk about your cock on your blog without your permission... but now that YOU mention it, yes, you could have been arrested. Good times!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Ok, why did you have a crazy ghonorrhea infection in your throat? That's the kinda thing you catch from sucking dick that's been on the side of the road!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

yeah, what's up with the gonorrhea infection? Don;t you know you should suck on anything leaking green pus?

Until this post, i never would have thought of the potential sexual benefits of having a hearse. It would definitely make having on orgy in the backseat alot easier!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

And where was everyone with the advice about green puss when I was on the side of the road?

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I saw that hearse once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home