Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Very Special Day



There's cause for celebration in the world today. Nine months until my birthday. For all of you who still don't see the association, that means that I was conceived on this day 25 years ago. Okay, I probably wasn't really since the human gestation period isn't really 9 months exactly, and I was born about a week after my due date, but this is the easiest way to celebrate. I'd like to thank my parents for deciding to have sex on that night. The world is a much better place as a result. Happy Conception Day to me!

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

that picture is extremely disturbing!!!!! And congrats! I too was concieved around this time, but i on the other hand prefer not to think of my parents in anyway sexually.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

You're sort of a freak.

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

hmmm...sex. your parents...having sex...THINK ABOUT IT.

I hope that made you have vsisions you didnt want. I dont know your parents so I was fine ith it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home