Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Said Brrr, it's Cold in Here



Life just keeps getting worse this winter. This week has been the coldest week we've had all winter. It would figure that the heat in my car would stop working this week.

I went back to work from lunch on Monday, and turned off my car. I hadn't finished my cigarette yet, so I was going to sit outside and listen to the radio while I finished. I turned my car back on to roll up the window, and I realized my heat wasn't blowing.

This happens to me about every other year. I always leave my heat on full blast during the winter. If it gets too hot in my car, I just roll down the window. After awhile, the fan stops working...or something. My mechanic is always like, I've never had to fix the heat in one person's car as much as I do for you. It sucks because I don't have a day off until late next week, so I have to endure the blustery winter weather for awhile.

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you and deena are in the same boat boy!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I know, we went out to lunch and she asked if I would drive since her heat doesn't work. I said fine, but mine doesn't either. Funny shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home