Friday, January 20, 2006

Creative pastimes


Lisa and I decided to crash a cast party tonight. For some odd reason, we decided to leave the theater before any of the actors and get to the party about half an hour before anyone else. Here we were, in the ghetto, in the middle of the night with nothing to do. As we were talking, the windows started to fog up. We decided to play pictionary on the windows.
We had only a few rules while we played. Actually, just one rule, the pictures had to be dirty. It was really funny, but I don't think it will be as humorous tomorrow when I go to work. Even though I rubbed all the pictures out with my hand, you can still see penises, dildos, and a bunch of other random sexual objects etched on my windows. I would wash my windows before I get to work tomorrow, but I'm not a morning person and sleep till the last possible second. I guess that's out of the question.

5 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

You stole my post!!!! haha, oh well. good times!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Your car already had dildos and other random sexual objects scattered about when I was in it, and I thought that was weird, no you have pictures of these items on your windows. Even weirder.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

And I thought it was hot when you saw those things charlie...

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

hot

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

hot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home