Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Must See TV



I was bored tonight, so I decided to watch some TV. I turned on Commander in Chief, and lo and behold, who should be on there, but Mark-Paul Gosselaar. That's right, Zack Morris. Good to see he's moved on to bigger and better things.

I've seen this show a few times before, but never with MPG. I guess he's a new character. I don't know. The reason I watched it tonight is because Gina Davis is on it. I love A League of Their Own. I actually could recite the entire movie when I was younger because I watched it so many times. I don't watch it much anymore, so I can only recite about every other line. I should buy the DVD so I can memorize again.

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

or maybe you should check out other, better movies that you haven't seen before.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger amanda said...

The director of the very first play I was in was on Commander in Chief, but just the first one or two episodes, I think. Stan Kelly? Also in hit movies like Sommersby and Toy Soldiers?

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Wasn't Toy Soldiers the name of a song? Step by step, heart to heart, left right left, we all fall dowwwn. Like toy soldiers. Ahhhah I don't think those are the right words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home