Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Birthday MJ, or High School Reunion.


Was it Rocky and Bullwinkle that had alternate titles to their shows? I don't remember, but anyhow, happy birthday Molly! I don't think she reads my blog, but it doesn't really matter.
Molly wants to go to the bar tomorrow night to celebrate her birthday(I've taught her well). She was at a wedding last weekend and ran into a bunch of people from high school and invited them all out for her birthday(she was drunk so I'll let it slide). Great.
I hated high school more then life itself. She invited one of my few friends from high school out though. I haven't seen or talked to Jamie in years. She's supposed to go out with us tomorrow night. I can't wait to see her again. She's so great. I think she actually hated everyone in our school as much as I did, which is quite a feat when you think about it. I'm really excited to see her again and see what she's been up to. Hopefully it will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home