Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Insecurities


I hate my mouth/smile more then anything in life. I was always teased about having a huge mouth when I was growing up, and it led to a huge complex as I got older. The irony is that the most common compliment I get is on my smile.
The waitress serving my dinner tonight felt the need to comment on my smile. I had lots to smile about tonight(thanks Natalie). Seriously, nothing makes me more uncomfortable then someone saying something about my mouth. I will automatically cover my mouth with my hand and think that someone is looking at it for the rest of the day.
Am I alone with my odd insecurities? Tell me I'm not.

8 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Well, it is a nice smile. And you would think that after receiving so many compliments on it you would just be proud of it. Let it go!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i agree with charlie. you have a great smile boo! And yes, we all have our insecurities.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah, like sometimes I worry that people might think I am just like too awesome for them. I just wonder "am I too charming?"

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

You don't see Kylie Minouge worrying about her big mouth, right? Neuither should you :)

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You are way too charming for your own good Charlie.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Kylie can pay someone to worry for her. I can't.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I think you have a great smile. And hey, at least you have something to smile ABOUT! that's good! And if you need to pay someone to worry for you, I'm up for the job!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Noland said...

your lips are sexy, end of story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home