Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Texan Dreams



I have no shame in stealing pictures form my friend's blogs. Thanks Lisa.

Anyhow, I had quite the experience. I should have said no to eating at The Texan. Instead, I agreed, and paid dearly for it. Let's just say, you get what you pay for there. As soon as I started to eat last night, I knew it wasn't a good idea. I had no idea just how bad it could be.

I drove home, and went to bed. I figured maybe I wouldn't sleep well, and possibly would wake with a little indigestion. Instead, I had a crazy ass dream.

In my dream, I went to McDonald's to get some fries. On my way home, I realized I had left my tray with my empty fry carton on the table, so I turned around so I could throw it out. As I was walking inside, one of the managers started to yell at me for leaving some of the food outside the freezer when I unloaded the shipment of food that day. I tried to explain to him that I didn't work there, but he wouldn't listen. I threw out my trash and left with him still yelling. As I was driving home, I saw 2 dogs running across the road. I stopped to pick them up. As I started to drive, a stray piece of rubber from my wheel wrapped itself around my finger. I didn't notice it until I started to drive. I panicked, thinking my finger would be pulled off. Luckily for me, the rubber broke, and I was saved from dismemberment. Suddenly, the dogs in my backseat weren't stray dogs at all, but my dogs. Funny how dreams allow sudden changes without explanation, but you don't question it. I drove them home to reunite them with my dog who has been dead for 3 years. A few more strange things happened after that, but I don't remember them anymore.

I woke up at 4:30 laughing at this dream. I've had crazy dreams before, but normally there is some continuity to them. This one takes the cake for the most random. There was no preparing for the morning. I was fighting nausea all morning. Damn The Texan for their cheap food available in the middle of the night. Never again will I eat you.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you will totally eat it again. What did you order anyway?

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Noland said...

he ordered a freakin' reuben (YUCK) mashed potatoes AND french fries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home