Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Just another show



Tonight was really exciting. I gave up my virginity...my Project Runway virginity, that is. I'm going to piss off just about everyone that reads this, but I don't understand the appeal. I've been reading how this is such a great show for the last few weeks on everyone's blogs. It wasn't bad, but I expected more. Did I just happen to catch a bad week? I expected the designers to do more trash talking while they cut a hole in one of the other teams designs. I don't know, I just like a little more backstabbing in my TV shows. I'll watch again in 2 weeks when the new episode airs, but I won't have such high expectations. Maybe once I see a few episodes and am able to pick out a favorite, it will get better. Maybe not. I don't know. I feel like the dorky kid who does the things that all the cool kids do just to fit in by watching this show. It has become my goal to watch and enjoy this show just so I'm not confused by the posts I read every Thursday.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Well, last nights episode wasn't the best. But, the nice thing is that it isn't like every other reality show. This is about talent. And they bitch and fight, but the real focus is on the fashion. Give it another whirl!

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger amanda said...

For real, keep watching. The show this week was good, but I think it can only get better as things get a little more tense.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

i love this show leave it alone, you hateful, t***t :) love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home