Sunday, December 11, 2005

Game Over


Tonight was the last night of the show. I always have mixed feelings about a show ending. It's always fun to have an excuse to see your friends every night, and I love being on stage.
I'm so excited to have my nights back though. I can spend time sitting at home alone being depressed about how I don't have friends again now. Actually, the thing that I am most excited about is not having to smell the dressing room anymore. I don't know if some of the people in the cast have something against showers and deodorant, but the dressing room was rancid.
I would do my best to avoid it when there were lots of people milling around in there, but the stench lingered. I was going to buy air fresheners to put in there, but I never got around it, and figured the smell was just too strong for anything to help. I just wish everyone would have good hygiene like me.

7 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

did you see me tonight, after the show? i was starting to go into a coma and i stayed around as long as i could... but i just started to die. i think george bailey was leaving my body, and that is always an exhausting experience. and shut-up, i don't mean that in a dirty way, but as an actor. good lord. scott, we need to hang out because, otherwise, i won't see you until we do a show together again. and i don't see that happening anytime soon... just say no (to bye-bye, birdie)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

That is pretty nasty. Any idea who the main culprits of being smelly were?

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

i know who the culprits were. I won't name any names because I don't want to make Paul feel bad(just kidding, he always smells like candycanes and ham sandwiches).
And Paul, you have my number. You know I never call people, so just call if you want to do something. I plan on saying yes to BB,B. I want to work with Jeff again.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

P.S. did George leave via an ass piss?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

hahaha... no. he left after i sharted.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You guys are sick.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Amanda, I love it when you post under my name. Don't ever give your password to her, you never know what you may find on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home