Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Wonderful Life



Tomorrow is opening night of A Wonderful Life(the musical, lets face it, I don't do shows if they aren't musicals). I was really apprehensive about it earlier in the week. Okay, I was a nervous wreck. Things weren't going too smoothly. I was amazed at the run through tonight by the difference a week can make. Don't expect too much. I don't want really high expectations from anyone coming, because you'll be let down, but it could have been a lot worse. Paul, you are my hero. I can't believe how much you had to learn this last week. Be ready to be amazed by the leads in the show...the chorus, not so much. Wait till you hear Deena hit her high notes in her song too. Amazing.

Sorry, this post was probably the most boring thing anyone have ever read.

4 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

aww, thanks scott... yes. it has been rough. i no longer have a social life, a job, good grades, or sanity.
but i got all my lines memorized.
hee-haw.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Well, good luck with it boys. Take Saginaw by storm!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Break a leg - not of anyone important though - unless you are their understudy and want to go on for them...

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

scott, you're a fucking liar. fuck you.
you have too been in a show that wasn't a musical. i should know. i was there.
motherfucker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home