Thursday, November 17, 2005

I hate winter!


Isn't that a beautiful picture? I love how people try to portray winter as beautiful and white. Let's face it, there are 1 or 2 days every winter where the snow wafts gently to the ground and outlines every branch of every tree, making for a beautiful landscape when the sun shines on it making everything seem so alive, yet so peaceful. Most winter days are blustery with streets covered in ice and black slush lining the sides of the roads.
Yesterday began the foray into winter. I know I really shouldn't complain, it has been a very warm fall, but yesterday the temperature dropped, and the snow started. I was supposed to go out last night, but it started sleeting, and the roads were becoming treacherous. Damn winter weather for interfering with my drinking. I can't wait till May.

6 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

"people portray winter as beautiful and white ...(but)most winter days are blustery with streets covered in ice and black slush..."
i told you that you were a nazi. look at this subtle racism. i'd applaud the technique if the agenda wasn't so appalling.
jerk.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Yeah, I'm a huge racist. You're such an asshole. I love you for it though.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

um...what? I like snow. I can't wait for it. I spent a whole winter without snow last year and I'm looking forward to it this year. But i think your love and hate for snow comes from your love to drink, did i follow that correctly?

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

oh, see, I didn't see it as something about racism, I thought it was a subtle post about his struggles with quitting cocain, aka, snow.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Was it really that tranparent Charlie?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah. Do you like how I don't edit anything I ever post anywhere. Cocain?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home