Friday, October 28, 2005

Have you ever?

Have you ever done something so stupid you can't believe it? I did tonight. Whenever I get together with my brothers, trouble ensues. Tonight was no different. I'm a little drunk right now, so this post may not make sense.
Earlier in the day, when I was still sober, my brother and I started talking about pepper spray. He's a big pussy and said that it hurts. Whatever. I told him I could take it.
Sometimes I make really stupid descions. Tonight was no exception. I allowed my older brother to spray me with pepper spray. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Oh Lord, it wasn't. It didn't hurt so much at first, so he sprayed more.
After about the first 20 minutes, I was able to open my eyes. I still have a slight burning sensation throughout my face, but not as bad as it was. Walking around in the October night makes it feel a little better, but when you go to the bathroom without washing your hands after touching your face, bad experience.
I'm drunk right now, so I don't have a clue as to what I'm writing. My face has an orangish tint to it because we didn't realize till after it was sprayed at me that there was a tint to it, but it's a story I will tell forever. I can't open my right eye all the way, but what can you do?
I have to work tomorrow. I hope the hang over isn't too bad and that the orange hue goes away. If not, whatever. Life is too short to not do stupid things.

8 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

(this is 'bigbrother')
You're a pussy. I've been sprayed 2 seperate times for my job and never reacted the way your ass did! Just kidding. I've seen people roll around on the ground screaming bloody murder after getting sprayed and Scott didn't even shed a tear. Kudos to my younger brother!!!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I cried a little, he's just trying to make me look beter. Beer is fun.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I hope I don't offend anyone when I say this, but...
You. Are. Retarded.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

I totally agree with you amanda!!! I can't believe scott would be so... STUPID! Seriously what possess someone to spray pepper spray in their eye?!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

oh, scott. this is why you're my friend... because you get stupider than me when drinking.
don't ever change.
it's a wonderful life.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Oh Paul, I'm glad we're friends because you leave comments with references to the shows we're in together. How cheesy.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger amanda said...

The only excuse for you to have not posted anything new is that you're still temporarily blind. I'm not fascinated by what I read over and over and over...

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I think that is awesome!!

I just had the hardest to read word verification ever! urszmygs, but the first 4 letters were super twisted up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home