Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My costume this year...



Those of you who know me, know that I take great pride in my Halloween costumes. I always strive for something original and daring. Previous costumes have included a dirty q-tip(lots of spandex with a paper mache head piece covered in cotton balls...beautiful really), an 80's basketball player(no guy should ever wear shorts that are that tight and small), and a French maid.

This year I plan to top all costumes from years past. I found my costume last night while at Target. Daisy Duke. Yes, that Daisy Duke, the one who had the shorts named after her. If I have to describe the costume, I would say it's a whole lot of skin, and not so much fabric.

I am currently in overdrive workout mode. I will have defined abs before I go out in public with my stomach exposed. If anyone hears of any local costume contests that pay good money, let me know. I need to make money if I'm going to make a complete fool of myself.

5 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

I can't believe you are actually going to this... go as daisy duke... what has happened to our self concious scooter i once knew

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

ps i can't believe you are crossing over to drag queen!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm not a drag queen, I just will be for that night.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger amanda said...

If you win, are you buying all the drinks on your birthday?

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

No, the whole reason for having a party is so I don't have to buy any drinks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home