Friday, September 30, 2005

Superstar

I feel like such an attention whore right now. I love to be the center of attention, especially when I can be on stage or on camera. I had the opportunity to let someone else be a star on Wednesday, and I passed it up.
There is a strain of canine flu going around, so the local news called my work on Wed. and said they wanted to do an interview with the vet about it. They also wanted a dog to be there while they spoke with her. The topic came up of using one of my dogs.
Wylie was automatically disqualified since it was a live newscast and there is no way I would trust him to sit still for 30 seconds. He would be all over the place. This left me with one option, Buster.
I haven't really kept up with Buster's grooming the last few days, and it shows. He really needs to be brushed. True, I could have brushed him on my lunch hour and he would have looked great, but I would have to be in the shot with him. Normally, I would be all for it, but I'm a little broken out right now(yes, I'm 23 and have acne, it's a hormone imbalance, I can't help it), and there was no way I was going to have my picture splashed across the Tri-cities looking the way I do. I told everyone that I couldn't use him.
In the end, we used some fugly dog that was trying to be adopted out from the store, and I was safely out of sight. What has this experience taught me? I need to order Proactive. It worked for Jessica Simpson, so I'm sure it's top of the line.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger amanda said...

You are a freak of nature and I love it. You should have brushed your damn dog and put on some foundation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home