Thursday, September 29, 2005

Smallville

One of my favorite shows on TV right now is Smallville. It takes us through Clark Kent's teenage years. Sounds cheesy, I know, and it is, but I'm addicted. Tonight was the Season Premier on the WB. The only problem is, my cable carrier is ghetto and doesn't offer that station. Thank God for ABC Family. Reruns will have to do until my petition goes through to Dish Network(the only cable supplier to my house in the boonies).
Anyhow, the most recent episode I saw was the season ending cliff hanger to Season 3(tonight was the premier of season 5 for those of us keeping track). Lana was going off to Paris, or some foreign country partly because he won't open up to her...he's Superman, you wouldn't be able to handle it. Pete decided to move away because he knows Clark's secret and people are trying to get it out of him, and most shockingly, the house that Chloe is living in because she has to go into the witness protection program(she found out that Lex Luther's dad murdered his parents and is threatening to expose him) exploded moments after she walked into it. I've been waiting for months to see how this will all unravel, and I don't have to wait much longer!Monday night at 7, ABC Family will start airing season 4 of this wonderful show. Let me tell you, from what I've seen from the commercials, it looks amazing. Not only will it have to tie up all the loose ends left from the end of the previous season, but we are introduced to Lois Lane, it looks like Lana becomes possessed(her eyes are glowing in the commercial), and Lex Luther finally embraces his demonic nature. Mmm child, you better not call me between 7 and 8 for the next few weeks. I'm so excited, it's kind of pathetic. Do I wish I could see the most recent episodes, yes. I'll catch up on all the gossip of season 4 though and then maybe camp out at my sister's every Thursday from now on to watch it. My birthday is coming up(Nov 12, now you don't have to embarrass yourselves to ask when it is), so anyone trying to figure out what perfect gift to get, let me just tell you. The first 4 seasons of Smallville are on DVD, and I've been waiting till after my birthday/Christmas to buy them. Just check with eachother to make sure I don't get 4 copies of season 2. I hate exchanging gifts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home