Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Buckle

I recently rediscovered how much I love the store The Buckle. They used to be a staple in my wardrobe, but I strayed away for awhile. Now I ask myself, why? To be honest, when I used to shop there, it was never quite as nice as it is today. I suppose when they revamped and moved across the aisle in the mall, they also made some changes in the types of clothing they carry as well as staffing. All of which was a big improvement.
For instance, the last few times I've been in there, I haven't been in there for more than 2 minutes before someone asking to help me. I'm a difficult shopper and don't hesitate to ask someone to find something in my size in the back. Although I'm sure they're thinking bad thoughts about me when they go to look, they never get an attitude or make me feel like I put them out. Sometimes they come back with something similar that isn't even out in the store and ask if that is okay.
Better yet, they help you shop. I normally get really annoyed with people trying to sell me things I don't need, but it's different here. The people actually have a fashion sense and will ask you if you've looked at a certain shirt or pair of pants. Of course you haven't because it's always something you think you could never wear. Let me tell you though, they will pick things that look good on you, and suddenly your sense of style has changed a little. A little more edgy.
I always leave there feeling important. Today was no different. I can't wait to wear my new argyle sweater.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

sweetheart you are always edgy, maybe not fashion wise but usually edgy to say the least :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home