Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My life is the most unexciting life...EVER!

Okay, it's probably true that most people who know me probably are wondering why I'm starting a blog. I realize that my life doesn't quite compare to the every day experiences encountered by Paris Hilton or Barry Williams of The Brady Bunch. HOWEVER, I feel I hold something none of my favorite Hollywood personalities can ever attain. I have an amazing ability to exaggerate and falsify facts. You may say that means I lie. Haters can say what they like, but I see it as making the uninteresting more fun. I promise that none of my posts will contain more than 95% actual facts and experiences. With that said, I hope to have a few interesting posts put up here soon. The next few weeks are booked full of drunk weddings, turtle races at my church, and watching my bass's cats while she goes on her honeymoon. I can feel interesting stories are just waiting to be written.

4 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger amanda said...

You're watching you're bass's cats? I didn't even know you owned a bass.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger amanda said...

By the way, call me and I'll talk you through customizing your blog - it is way too bland for you!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

Also interested about your bass's cats and a bit disappointed that the hawaiian luau costumes weren't even mentioned... *sniffle* But, still looking forward to the 94% fiction :)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Bass's=boss's. Thanks for pointing out my inability to spell Cricket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home