Sunday, August 14, 2005

Home Sweet Home


After a long week of watching my boss's cats, I'm glad to be home. I have nothing against her cats, although I don't think they like me much, but I just want to sleep in my bed and have everything I need here at my disposal. Another reason that I dislike staying somewhere else is that it makes me feel bad to go out, like I should be there the whole time. Don't get me wrong, I still will go out with friends when I'm watching someone's pets. My feeling is that it's better than having them over for a party. Whenever I leave though, the night is overshadowed with a brief feeling of guilt. Luckily, I don't have much of a conscious though, and that feeling leaves pretty quickly. I'm a little apprehensive about going to work tomorrow though because although her cats did fine, the same can't be said for her plants. I tend to kill plants whenever I have to take care of them. I'm not really sure how, but I guess they need certain amounts of water in order to survive, and I'm not really good at figuring out how much to give them. Hopefully she won't notice. Otherwise, I'll just say we had a cold spell for 2 nights and it killed them. It could work.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Remind me to never have you watch my plants...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home