Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Full Moons

I used to make fun of my coworkers because they were convinced that full moons made people crazy. Now, I've come to agree with them. It seems like whenever I've had a bad day; complaints, odd requests, ect., there is a full moon, or it will be a full moon within a day or two. You may think I'm crazy, but the next time you encounter a bunch of weirdos in the same day, check a calendar and see what the moon cycle is. It's sure to be a full moon.
I guess it has something to do with the gravitonal pull throwing people off balance, or something to that effect. It makes me wonder though...do I go crazy during a full moon and not realize it? I would hope that people would tell me that I'm not right, but I wonder if they're just too scared. Let me know. I don't want to be one of those crazy people.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger amanda said...

FIrst of all, you're just crazy in general - it has nothing to do with the moon.
Next, when are you going to pull it together to change your links!? You're killing me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home