Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Censorship?

I tried to log on to my wonderful blog tonight in order to see if anyone had left any messages on it. My computer won't allow me to see my blog. I like to believe that it's because my topics are too controversial and the government is trying to censor them because of the mass hysteria it will cause, but I realize it's probably just because my computer sucks. This problem has inspired me to try to create more tantalizing tales of my life that will leave people wanting more. I'm sure that the next time I write a post though, it will be as boring as the rest though.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I think your computer would like your blog better if you changed your links... why don't you email me your password and I'll change your template for you? Nominal fees apply, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home